Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pendle Hill

For my Birthday this year, Jean gave me a wonderful gift. She and I went to a retreat at a Quaker community called Pendle Hill. There is so much I want to say about it. And I hope that soon I will find the words to express some of what we experienced. In the meantime, I wanted to post some pictures I took that are quite significant reminders of how God moved in and through us during our time there.

Spirit (wind, breath)


Reciprocity


Beauty in Rain


Morning Light


Trinity


Still Fall


This is the path, walk ye in it.


Christ.
He's always there, even in the midst of those unaware.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky, your pictures capture the beauty of not just the natural but more importantly the spiritual. What I received from the "gift" truly was blessed.