Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is it time?



How long should I wait?

Is it time to go back?

But then again, it's not really going back.

I've changed.

It's going forward.

It's a new day.

Will my voice sound different?

Will I be afraid? (Protect me Lord, from my enemies.)

You know, Lord. You know.

The Word became flesh and pitched His tent next to me.

I have redemption by my side.

It might be so much better.

Like everything I did before was from the shallow end of the pool.

What will it be like to sing from the deep end of the ocean?

Oh, my soul. Now sing my soul. Oh, to sing my soul.

Lord, let me know.

Let me know, if it is time.


(photo from some microphone vendor site, not taken by me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the following excerpts from Oswald Chmabers.
"For the Lord will go before you...Let the past rest, but let it rest in the sweet embrace of Christ. As we go forth into the coming year let us go out with the patient power of knowing that the God of Israel will go before us.
Leave the broken, irreversible past in His hands, and step out into the invincible future with Him.

Isaiah 52:12 "...for ADONAI will go ahead of you, and the God of Israel will protect you from behind. See how my servant will succeed!
and "The watchman shout and sing with joy" vs. 8

Blessings Becky as you go forward into the new year. He has given you a new song to sing Ps. 40:3