Thursday, December 18, 2008

Season's Greetings

photo by Bgrace

I can't believe Christmas is only a week away. Time is just flying by. It seems like yesterday we were cleaning up the dishes from Thanksgiving. I love this season. But I've truly learned to love every season. I'm so thankful for all the blessings in my life--the greatest are these: to be content, to see beauty in all its forms and to notice the way it surprises us in the common and uncommon, and to love. To love and be loved. These blessings transcend every season. They are present in all seasons. Sometimes we just need eyes to see them. That is my Christmas prayer for all of us.
I hope to bring all that I am learning about the Beatitudes together in written form, and perhaps that can be my Christmas gift to you, but that is not always on my timetable.
God bless us, every one.
B

No comments: